Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Beautiful Day

I have recently had a crash course in what it means to have a beautiful day. I have always had a deep understanding of the truth that things don't always go according to plan. However, it's is what you make of those situations that God looks at. He doesn't determine our hearts by the trials before us, but by the way we handle such trials. Look at Job. He had his entire life blessed with worldly greatness, but in the blink of an eye, everything was taken in a brutal fashion. His mortal world came crashing down, and yet glory was given to God. Through the desolation he felt on this earth, Job still praised the Lord for His goodness, His majesty, and His ultimate knowledge of what we need on this earth to become more like our Father in Heaven. I have realized that no matter what struggle, or non-struggle, is before you, throwing yourself into the arms of the Lord is the only way to feel the Spirit of God and to have true, lasting Joy.

"My words shall be of the uprightness of my heart: and my lips shall utter knowledge clearly. 
The Spirit of God hath made me, and the breathe of the Almighty hath given me life. 
If thou canst answer me, set thy words in order before me, stand up. 
Behold I am according to thy wish in God's stead: I also am formed out of the clay."
~Job 33: 3-6 KJV


No comments:

Post a Comment