Friday, January 2, 2015

A New Year

Welcome to 2015! I can't believe it's here. It has been an incredible year. There is not much more to say than that. Incredible sums up the good, the bad, and the in-between. Through the dark evils of this world, God reminds us daily of His watchful eye and present hand. In the midst of challenge and turmoil, He sends messages of His Love. Just as there was much sadness, insurmountable blessings abounded in 2014. There are ever more to come this year if we keep the faith. May we all take this year and live it to its fullest. With the world of television, social media, and a constant theme of "me, me, me, get, get, get", let's find our purpose, live in the moment, and give glory to God. May you have a wonderful year. I can't wait for the adventures ahead!

God bless and keep you.


No comments:

Post a Comment